Saturday, May 17, 2014

Prof Don Easterbrook speaks -- the other side of the story on global warming and climate change from what is in the headlines and text books

My attention was recently drawn to this videotaped testimony before what looks like a US State Senate Committee. (Embedding disabled by request. I wonder why.)

Here is embeddable:

 

I am not here endorsing Prof Easterbrook or other "skeptics," but I am saying that this man sounds like someone with both qualifications and something to say that gives a whole other side to the story.

After this, I cannot let pass the claim that there is no debate, or there is a consensus.

There is not, and there are points on the other side that need to be heard in the discussions, from serious voices like this one.

And, if on contentious issues with major consequences, we are only hearing one side of the story, what is that saying? END